OBDII Scanner Code Reader CAN OxGord MS309 OBD2 Scan Tool Diagnostic
#1 Seller~Brand Name~MSRP $79.95~2018 Model~10,000 Sold
- SMALL SIZE: Measuring 2.75Ã¢ÂÂL x 4Ã¢ÂÂW x 24Ã¢ÂÂH and weighing in at 8 ounces, the OBDII scan tool will comfortably fit in the palm of your hand. With a 2.3 foot long cable the OBDII tool has an extensive reach.
- COMPATIBILITY: Works with most 1996 & newer US-based vehicles that are OBDII compliant (including CAN) and supports all OBDII protocols. Not only does the OBD II Scan Tool MS309 read, define, & clear codes, it also retrieves the VIN (vehicle identification number) on 2002 and newer vehicles that support mode 9. DOES NOT work for ABS or airbags.
- EASY TO USE: Once plugged into your vehicleÃ¢ÂÂs 16 pin OBDII DLC, the unit will turn on and prompt you to start your ignition. This device will both read & clear generic and manufacturer error codes. Plus, itÃ¢ÂÂs powered by the OBDII Data Link Connector in your vehicle, so there is no need for batteries or a charger. On most vehicles, it will plug in underneath the driverÃ¢ÂÂs side lower panels. With only two (2) buttons (enter/exit & scroll), itÃ¢ÂÂs incredibly simple to operate.
- LCD SCREEN: Incredibly easy to read, this device displays the meaning of over 3000 generic error code definitions in the database, so thereÃ¢ÂÂs no need to comb the internet in search of the codes definition. It also clears trouble codes (DTCÃ¢ÂÂs), turns off the check engine light (MIL), allows you to view both the freeze frame data & enabling criteria, retrieve I/M readiness status, and run the OBDII Drive Cycle.
- GUARANTEE: Includes a one (1) year limited warranty.
Now: US $16.95
Manufacturer Part Number: CRST-MS309
Other Part Number: Auto Car Truck Van SUV Check Engine Light Diagnostic Interface
Feature 1: Clears "Check Engine" light
Feature 2: Stand-alone unit, no need for a laptop
Feature 3: For 1996 & newer cars OBDII compliant
Includes 1: One (1) OBDII Scan Tool
Model Number: CRST-MS309